Materne North America is focused on being the market leader in providing solutions to help active families with fun, smart and innovative snacks in forms and tastes that kids love. Launched in 2008, GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, re-sealable, no-mess, 100% fruit, all-natural, no-sugar-added fruit-based snack for kids in the U.S. Today GoGo squeeZ is available at Whole Foods, Costco, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, and most major Grocery stores as well as at leading convenience store chains including 7-11 and WaWa, in KFC ‘Lil Bucket Kids Meals, and at high altitudes on Alaska Airlines and JetBlue. GoGo squeeZ is also found online at Amazon.com and Diapers.com. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a Sanitation Operator for Materne, North America you will be responsible for performing cleaning, sanitation and cleaning in place (CIP) processes on high speed production and food processing equipment. This position will also have responsibilities for some janitorial tasks and activities. This position works Friday-Sunday 4:00pm-4:00am. This position pays at $15.13/hr
- Perform CIP (Cleaning in Place) sanitation procedures during end of week/shutdown activities.
- Perform COP (Clean Out of Place) sanitation procedures according to Master Sanitation Schedule
- Clean and sanitize capture tanks and stage them for use by production according to procedure.
- Open and close equipment (gaskets, hoses, etc.) in order to complete sanitation activities according to procedures.
- Clean and sanitize floor drains, waste and recycling areas, floors, walls, pipes, ducts, and other areas of the plant environment as necessary.
- Complete housekeeping and general cleaning activities in the plant and other buildings on the property, including the fire suppression pump house, boiler room, and waste water treatment building.
- Participate in the plant hygiene and GMP audits
- Complete daily paperwork and reports with accuracy and appropriate detail.
- Detect equipment problems and troubleshoot
- Adhere to chemical handling safety procedures , PPE requirements and GMP procedures
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour shifts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- Prior experience performing CIP (Cleaning in Place) and COP (Cleaning out of Place) in the food industry is highly preferred
- Prior experience working in the food industry is preferred
- Prior experience in chemical safety and GMP
- Must be able to operate sanitation programs using touch screen controls and manual valves.
- Must be able to work safely with industrial sanitation chemicals.
- Must be able to operate cleaning equipment, including a floor sweeper.
- Must give high attention to detail and consistently maintain high standards of performance.
- Must be able to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to plan work and anticipate problems
- Mechanical aptitude is required to disassemble and reassemble equipment and parts.
- Basic math skills, including competency with weights and measures
- Must be able to stand or walk for an entire shift (12 hours).
- Must be able to wear a face shield and other required personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to walk up & down stairs multiple times per shift
- May be required to pass a fitness test and be fitted for a respirator in compliance with OSHA regulations.
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.