Job Title: ERP Business Solutions
Reports to: Group VP of IT
Number of Direct Reports: 3
Project Management: Yes
Location: Corporate Office (New York)
Materne North America (MNA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of MOM Group located in France, is a highly successful, fast-growing, and innovative company known for helping squeeZ goodness into the daily lives of kids across the US. In fact, you probably know us as GoGo squeeZ: http://www.gogosqueez.com/. We’ve been in operation for 7 years in the US and have reached over $200 million in sales.
GoGo squeeZ is a leader in healthy, all-natural, gluten free, 100% fruit snacks. Our applesauce pouches are packed with goodness and with their convenient packaging design can be enjoyed wherever kids go! In 2016, Materne North America launched our most significant innovation since the introduction of applesauce in a pouch. Now, US families can enjoy yogurt that is, “so cool, it doesn’t have to be cold,” or in other words, a scrumptious, natural yogurt snack with no preservatives and no fridge needed!
Our applesauce products are produced locally in the USA, and our dairy products are imported from France.
MNA has 500+ employees spread across New York City (US headquarters) and two production sites in Traverse City, MI and Nampa, ID. We are committed to offering our customers across the US, Canada, and Mexico high-quality, squeeZable, pouches that are fun to eat by leveraging our unique patented manufacturing technology.
The GoGo squeeZ pouches can be found in over 9,000 stores across the US including Fairway, Giant, Harris Teeter, Publix, Target, Walmart, and likely, your local grocery store.
We are committed to providing healthy snacking and nutrition education to parents and kids, so we are proud to support Action for Healthy Kids (AFHK), a nonprofit that works to create healthier schools nationwide.
Join the GoGo team, and help us drive our mission to make on-the-go snacking healthy and fun!
We are a team of passionate, values-driven professionals, and we would love to have you on board to help us achieve our shared dreams!
Reporting to the Group VP of Information Systems, this strategic position is responsible for partnering with the business and supporting the growth of the company domestically across all functions, such as Customer Service, Industrial, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Finance etc. This position will guarantee a good maintenance, evolution and improvement of the Information Systems aiming at efficient business support and utmost user satisfaction.
- Assuring that the Information Systems department is becoming more and more a strategic partner to the business
- Supporting the business growth and challenges by proposing, implementing and maintaining appropriate IT solutions in line with requirements in the areas of manufacturing, customer service, supply chain, finance and decision support.
- Be a part of the US Steering Committee to learn about business priorities, and report on progress of IS projects.
- Assuring good comprehension of the IT solutions and market trends to come up proactively with proposals bringing value to our FMCG business
- Delivering the priorities in line with IT strategy
- Defining, in cooperation with the Group VP of IS, the IT strategy and its implementation path in US
- Managing the IT roadmap for the headquarter in NY and the production sites in Idaho and Michigan, as well as the US implementation of global projects, initiatives and services
- Understanding business goals, proposing technology solutions and implementing adequate operating processes in close collaboration with users. Assessing the requirements of technology solutions, including estimates of time, staffing and costs to implement and support
- Assuring supplier relationship management of the IT providers
- Developing an efficient and motivating leadership for the team of Service Delivery Managers in the headquarter and the two plants
- Making sure the team-members understand and challenge the business needs and have the right level of command of the local and global IT solutions to choose and of the surrounding business processes. Make sure they deploy and support recommended solutions and processes efficiently.
- Being in charge of recruitment, development and support of the team-members to allow them to develop their full potential
- Developing a strong interpersonal relationship also due to frequent visits to the plant sites
- Guaranteeing first class project management and delivery
- Reviewing, prioritizing and managing the overall project portfolio: making sure projects are well defined and staffed
- Developing a strong delivery culture in the IT organization aiming at in-time, on-budget implementation of projects fulfilling the business requirements
- Working in close cooperation with the Global and French IT solution experts as well the infrastructure teams
- Managing the IT budget
- Developing, optimizing and controlling the yearly IT budget
- Providing regular reporting about budget update to the VP of IS and CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related business field
- Master's degree is a plus
- A minimum of 10/12 years of proven experience in a similar position in the CPG / food industry acquired in a complex and fast-growing environment, managing teams and projects
- Experience in global/multinational environment
- Very solid ERP experience, ideally implementation in a CPG company, including business needs specification, solution design, process design, implementation, etc. across manufacturing, supply chain, customer service, finance.
- Outstanding communication skills, with ability to communicate efficiently at all levels, in a complex, multi-site, multi time-zone and fast moving environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong result orientation
- Very good analytical skills
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Good track record in people management and team building
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; communications are complete & understandable to target audience; demonstrates effective listening skills; regularly handles difficult situation with diplomacy
- Ability to define/model the process flows
- Ability to work independently with only general direction; appropriately keeps management informed of relevant issues
- Ability to collaborate and be a strong team player
- Must be able work in normal office conditions
- Must be prepared to travel (around 1 week/month)
Materne, North America offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Retirement & Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.